· Clients offering a professional service must be qualified with a recognised governing body or association and have up to date professional indemnity and public liability insurance
· Where the law dictates, clients must have up to date and appropriate level of DBS
o Even though Centre management endeavor to check qualifications, insurances and professional registration of clients hiring our facilities, they are not responsible or liable for work carried out by its clients
A 1-hour booking covers a session lasting up
to 50 minutes and the room must be vacated within 55 minutes.
If more than 55 minutes are required then extra, consecutive bookings must be made to accommodate
· A day in a daily, week or month booking starts at 08:00 and ends 20:00 the same day.
· A weekly rate booking is made up of 7 consecutive days.
· A month booking covers a whole calendar month
o E.g. A month booking for April covers 1st to the 30th April
· No pets are allowed in the building without the consent of Centre management
· Clients are solely responsible for the safety and behavior of their visitors
· Cleaning and maintenance
o Centre management will be responsible for maintenance and up keep of each room and communal areas
o Rooms and common parts will be cleaned daily
o Provisions such as toilet paper and cleaning materials will be provided by the Centre.
o Rooms are to be left tidy and in good order at the end of each session
· Cancellation Policy
For repeat weekly and monthly bookings, refer
to your contract.
o All other bookings require at least 48 hours’ notice.
§ A cancellation can only be made for a whole booking
§ Cancellation requests can only be made by email to the admin team.
NB the date and time when an email is received defines when a request was made.
§ Clients will be charged the full booking fee when the cancellation request is within 48 hours of the booking start time otherwise a full refund will be given
§ For example
§ A Client makes a booking for 9th February for 14:00
§ A cancellation request is received on 7th February at 15:00 - full refund granted
§ A cancellation request is received on 7th February at 14:30 - Refund not granted
o In some circumstances a set of keys may be provided to the client for their own use for a returnable deposit of £20.
o Loss of keys must be reported immediately. Where security has been compromised, locks and all keys will be replaced at the client’s expense.
o Outside of reception hours entry will be obtained using a building code and key safe.